TARGETED LINKS FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Interest Rates, Indexes, Prepayment, and Loan Constants
Get up-to-the minute rates and indexes that affect the pricing of your mortgage loan.
- Current market rates on: U.S. Treasury bills, Municipal Bonds, and LIBOR and other interest rate indexes
- Swap rates and spreads
- Federal Home Loan Bank Advance Rates (used by many smaller banks, thrifts & credit unions)
- Loan Constant Chart
- Historical Information or key interest rates from the Federal Reserve
- To calculate the cost to defease a loan, see Commercial Defeasance
- Fantini & Gorga's Fixed Rate Survey
This edition provides a useful survey of fixed-rate loan terms offered by the major lender types.